You can check your Biznet Home account expiration date from Biznet Home' website or by phone.
- Visit Biznet Home
- Click 'My Account' on the top hand corner of the page
- Insert your Customer ID and password at the provided column
- Click 'Log In'
- Click 'Account Information' to know the expiry date of your account
- Click 'Sign Out' to sign out from My Account portal
To check using Biznet Home' IVR:
- Dial 1500933 to talk to Biznet Home Care
- Press 2 for Bahasa Indonesia
- Press 1 for Biznet Home' subscribers
- Type in your Customer ID follow by #
- Press 2 to know the expiry date of your account
- Type in the password to listen to the expiry date of your account
- Hang up upon completion
Biznet Home services will be deactivated automatically by system and you will unable to access Biznet Home services. You are given 21 days to perform payment after their account expired.
Initial check should ensure that your voucher is still valid and has not exceeded the expiry date. Make sure to renew your expiration date by purchasing Top Up Voucher before expired.
For other difficulties and technical issue, feel free to contact Biznet Home Care on email@example.com and call center: 1500933.
If you move to a new package, your Biznet Home account will not be credited for unused time. We recommend changing your package when the current package expired or almost expired.
Relocation can be done provided your house address and location are within our coverage area. However, you are required to purchase Biznet Home Starter Pack and abide by the installation process for the new home address.