Tips on How to Increase the Durability of Your Laptop Battery
POSTED ON August 22, 2017
6 people find this helpful
Using a laptop is much more convenient than using a desktop computer since we can use laptops anytime at any place. Also, we can use it for several hours without having to depend on electricity power with its own embedded battery. A battery is a very important aspect for us to use a laptop, but if we use it for a long period of time, the performance will automatically decrease. Here are some tips that might be useful for you to maintain the performance of your laptop battery and make it more durable:
1. Adjust the brightness and contrast settings of the screen display. It can help to lower down your laptop’s battery consumption.
2. Turn off applications that are not in use. Running apps consume processor power as well as hard disk space, which can consume more battery power.
3. Set the default power saving settings that usually have been available in all laptops, such as certain mode to turn off the monitor and hard disk, and standby mode that should be automatically activated when the laptop is not in use.
4. Use a laptop wisely and save it in place with good air circulation and store the laptop in a safe place.
5. Use laptop until the battery runs out, and then charge it until the battery is fully charged before you start using the laptop again.